Electrimacs Submission System
The Electrimacs Submission System is available HERE
All papers shall comply with the following rules.
- English language
- Limitation to 6 full pages
- Maximum size 2 MB
- Manuscripts should be prepared in the Electrimacs conference format (A4), using the Electrimacs Template available HERE and translated to PDF. No other format in the submission or in the final version can be accepted.
- All papers should be submitted by using the Electrimacs Submission System
All the papers will be reviewed by multiple independent reviewers.
Regular Paper Submission
Authors are kindly requested to submit final papers, previously unpublished and relevant to the Conference.
Special Session Submission
A Special Session is a group of a minimum of 6 papers, organized at the initiative of any voluntary organizer. Session topics are in areas consistent with the Conference topics. Special Session Paper Authors are invited to submit final papers, previously unpublished and relevant to the Special Session topics. For more informations, please contact Electrimacs Special Session Chairs.
- Ultimate deadline for submission of full paper:
December 15, 2010 January 10, 2011
- Acceptance notification:
March 1, 2011 March 15, 2011
- Submission of final manuscript and full registration: April 15, 2011